BENEFITS OF NCAPI MEMBERSHIP
One of the most important benefits of being a member of the North Carolina Association of Private Investigators is the privilege and responsibility to participate in the decisions process that affects your ability as a professional to serve your clients and conduct business in North Carolina and beyond.
In addition to the very important benefit mentioned above, there are many more benefits of being a member of the only association in the State of North Carolina that works to promote and defend professionalism, education, continuing education, camaraderie and a fair business environment for all professionals and others who are interested in the private investigation profession in North Carolina and beyond. Below is a list of just a few of the benefits available to our fellow members.
- Obtain the mandatory Continuing Educational Credits for license renewal through NCAPI conferences/seminars
- Representation before the NC Private Protective Services Board in matters that effects your ability to provide professional services and operate your business
- Representation through the legislative process at State and Federal levels on matters that effects your ability to provide professional services and operate your business
- Networking opportunities with professional private investigators in North Carolina and beyond
- Your business listed on the NCAPI website
- Bi-Monthly newsletter with timely information and articles by fellow professionals
- Special offers from vendors and others that support you
- Members may join the NCAPI Listserve on Yahoo groups; participate in online discussions on issues that affect the way you do business, receive work assignments from other investigators and share information that is only available on the NCAPI Listserve. The NCAPI Yahoo Group is limited to members only
- Maintain a website where members, other professionals, and the public may learn about the members and services offered
- When you join NCAPI you will receive a membership certificate that is suitable for framing, that displays for everyone to see that you are a member of NCAPI
Your Membership Application is available on this website or contact a member today for additional information.